Blog

This is a place for me to post about my life as a stay at home mum living in the UK. An American married to a British man.

I can not post everyday but will post as often as I can.

Hope you enjoy reading.

Our Favourite Books

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mum to five children. I am an American living in the UK. I home-educate the two older ones. The two younger ones are in school, and the baby is still home, so we have both worlds in our house.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Spent the afternon building this....

This afternoon after we got chores and school done I ran into town real quick before lunch to pick up a few things for our autumn display board. I went into one of the charity shops and they had a book there with directions and colored pieces to make a ship. Being that my husband is a navel architect by trait my boys love anything to do with ships. So we spent the rest of the afternoon putting it together. Oh was it harder then I thought.   

 





As you can see all the guns and cannon balls had to be put together too. 







It even came with a captain and cabin boy. 















It was very tiny bits you had to put together. many a time we thought of putting it away and forgetting it. But we kept going and now are glad we did. I still have glue on my figures but heyho it will eventually come off. :) 

I did not get a pic of the boys with it yet as they are all in there beds asleep. Tomorrow is Ts birthday! He is pretty excited about it. Keeps reminding me as he sais "just so you wont forget" oh theres no way I could forget his birthday! His birth is one that will not be forgotten too quickly. 

Hopefully I will have some pics of the birthday boy soon to put up. Till then have a great day. 

No comments: