Blog

This is a place for me to post about my life as a stay at home mum living in the UK. An American married to a British man.

I can not post everyday but will post as often as I can.

Hope you enjoy reading.

Our Favourite Books

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mum to five children. I am an American living in the UK. I home-educate the two older ones. The two younger ones are in school, and the baby is still home, so we have both worlds in our house.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 30 October 2012


Can hardly believe it is near the end of October. Another birthday is nearly upon us again. Can hardly believe my little boys is going to 6! Seems like just yesterday when he arrived. Alot has happened in his life. The children are on holiday next week so it will be nice for him to be home on his birthday. I am making him biscuits (cookies) to take to all his classmates tomorrow. One of the fun things they get to do when they are in school. :) 

Last week was my in-laws anniversary so my daughter wanted to make them a meal and a cake. she did a great job. She made sausages grilled and then cooked in apples and onion gravy, with mashed potatoes, carrots, peas and broccoli. And then she had made a cake and decorated it herself which was had with ice cream. It was enjoyed by everyone! 



Today Katie went with me shopping today. she walked along ways with out the pushchair but was very tired when we were finished. Normally I take the pushchair as she has such short legs she gets tired easily but today we did not have room to take it so left it at home. She got some much needed new shoes and carried them all herself so I think that helped with her walking too. :) 

On Thurs I go into Ts school and do a craft or something with him. Today he made a few crafts and then worked on the computer with his letters etc. Below is a pic of his work while on the computer. For a 5 year this is pretty neat writing. Even his teachers are amazed as how neat he is. He is taking after C who has very neat writing. 




November/December are going to be busy months with birthdays, 

Busy week next week with the children all home. The older children and I are supposed to be going to Glasgow the second week in November but we will have to see. May have to wait as we will be taking a trip to London shortly to get an item for our family. more on that later. :) Will hopefully post again next week but we shall see what time allows. 





No comments: