Blog

This is a place for me to post about my life as a stay at home mum living in the UK. An American married to a British man.

I can not post everyday but will post as often as I can.

Hope you enjoy reading.

Our Favourite Books

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mum to five children. I am an American living in the UK. I home-educate the two older ones. The two younger ones are in school, and the baby is still home, so we have both worlds in our house.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday 1 October 2012

Chinese laundry.

My kitchen looks like a Chinese laundry today. My daughter decided to wash everything and not wait for the dryer to dry so she hung everything up to dry in the kitchen as it's been raining today. She did a good job of making racks etc. I'm proud of her work. Now to get everything dried and put away. That's tomorrows project.

No comments: