Blog

This is a place for me to post about my life as a stay at home mum living in the UK. An American married to a British man.

I can not post everyday but will post as often as I can.

Hope you enjoy reading.

Our Favourite Books

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mum to five children. I am an American living in the UK. I home-educate the two older ones. The two younger ones are in school, and the baby is still home, so we have both worlds in our house.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 1 September 2012

Just about ready for school and.....


I think we are almost all done and ready for school. Uniforms have been bought...new shoes....books together for older ones....new pencils....new pens....new paper...all school drawers organized and labeled....Now to put labels in all the uniforms before Thurs....oh and I have to finish writing the older ones assignments in there books, but all in all it has been a very busy productive week.

All seemed to be going really well until........today......our toilet seat broke....yep you heard me right....I went into town to see if I could find one and no one had any...So well K worked hard and got the bottom of it hooked on after a fashion...its a bit dodgy but if you sit still well.......

So I know the chore for Monday! :)


No comments: