Blog

This is a place for me to post about my life as a stay at home mum living in the UK. An American married to a British man.

I can not post everyday but will post as often as I can.

Hope you enjoy reading.

Our Favourite Books

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mum to five children. I am an American living in the UK. I home-educate the two older ones. The two younger ones are in school, and the baby is still home, so we have both worlds in our house.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday 3 September 2012

Chores.....

I have been revamping the chore-cards today. I have been using 3 x 5 cards and writing on them the name of the chore and then drawing a picture. They were nice except that they got splashed, things dropped on them and mixed up with other things so we needed to figure out a new way of doing them.

So I thought why not do them on the computer and print them out and laminate them, so with my husbands help in making a template for the cards, and I have been successful. They look very clean and tidy now. I am revamping where they hang too as the plastic pockets keep falling off. I will have to post a pic once I am finished with all of it.

Just a side note...I hate migraines!

No comments: