Blog

This is a place for me to post about my life as a stay at home mum living in the UK. An American married to a British man.

I can not post everyday but will post as often as I can.

Hope you enjoy reading.

Our Favourite Books

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mum to five children. I am an American living in the UK. I home-educate the two older ones. The two younger ones are in school, and the baby is still home, so we have both worlds in our house.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Day out with my son.


Yesterday I had the privilege to spend the day out with my eldest son just him and me.

I had to go in and do my barometric reading for my immigration and so C came with me. We went via train into Leeds. After we got my stuff sorted we went shopping for trousers for him and then I let him pick next what he wanted to do. So he picked bowling. He loved it! It was a lot of fun just having time with just him. With five I hardly get just one on one time. Here are pictures from the day hope you enjoy.


On our way in on the train.



Bowling






My turn





Having fun. 








He really worked at tossing the balls correctly.



Enjoying hot chocolate after our game.







My caramel latte. 


No comments: