Blog

This is a place for me to post about my life as a stay at home mum living in the UK. An American married to a British man.

I can not post everyday but will post as often as I can.

Hope you enjoy reading.

Our Favourite Books

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mum to five children. I am an American living in the UK. I home-educate the two older ones. The two younger ones are in school, and the baby is still home, so we have both worlds in our house.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Sunshine



There is a saying in Texas, If you don't like the weather stick around and it might just change.....Well I think that saying is true to living here as well.

Beautiful sun shinning day! After the cold rainy day we had yesterday today we are outside playing in short sleeves and enjoying the sun. The children have been bike riding, scooter-ing, we have clothes on the line, Even cant keep the littlest one in the house. They all love the sunshine. its days like this that you dont want to think about the cold dark days that are coming. 

Enjoy the sun that God has given to you today! Go out and make your own sunshine if you don't have the sun today. Make someone smile. Thats what I tell my kids, make someone happy and you will feel happy. :)



No comments: