Blog

This is a place for me to post about my life as a stay at home mum living in the UK. An American married to a British man.

I can not post everyday but will post as often as I can.

Hope you enjoy reading.

Our Favourite Books

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mum to five children. I am an American living in the UK. I home-educate the two older ones. The two younger ones are in school, and the baby is still home, so we have both worlds in our house.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday 28 September 2012

Girly Day...


C went with daddy to Birmingham bike show and the little boys are in school so its just us girls at home today. so its a girly day. playing with dolls, baking, laundry and of course cleaning. :) thats a daily thing in this household. Not sure yet what is in store for this afternoon, other then a nice sleep. :)


We have successfully potty trained little one. Actually she decided on her own she did not want to wear nappies anymore, we did have a few accidents but for the last two 1/2 weeks she has been in panties during the day. Nap time and bed time she is still wearing them, that always takes longer. In the last two weeks she has only had 4 accidents so thats pretty good. She keeps telling me shes a big girl now and wears panties. :) She is 3 in Dec so its great to have her out of so many nappies in a day. 

Trying to figure out what to do with my kitchen. Its the one room we really have not done anything to it since moving in 4 years ago. I'd really like to get some shelves built etc to have my pans hang off of etc. Been looking at different pictures of kitchens. My some kitchens are so plush! I dont need anything fancy just something simple and practical. I like the ikea systems but they are so expensive, might try looking on ebay for some of the things. Have to also look at paint colors as we have never painted in there.

Any suggestions on colors? remember its a British kitchen so its smaller then most American ones and I want it bright an airy.

Till next time.









No comments: