Blog

This is a place for me to post about my life as a stay at home mum living in the UK. An American married to a British man.

I can not post everyday but will post as often as I can.

Hope you enjoy reading.

Our Favourite Books

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mum to five children. I am an American living in the UK. I home-educate the two older ones. The two younger ones are in school, and the baby is still home, so we have both worlds in our house.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Thanksgiving

Sorry this is delayed in posting. We had 22 people in total for Thanksgiving. It was a really nice time.
We had a few people who were unable to make it so we made up some baskets of food afterwards and Kenneth and the children delivered them. 
We did it buffet style. this picture was before we actually put all the food on the table. 


We had one table set up for the children its hard to see in the picture but Chris made little paper boats with their names as sail's for each child. You can see in the middle of the table a glass jar with candy canes with little turkeys on them. Below pictures. 




The children and I sewed these together for each of the children that came. They were a big hit. I did 6 with brown bodies and black and orange tails and 6 with black bodies and brown and orange tails. 

Regrettably I did not get any pictures once people arrived. It was too busy and no one else had the camera. 

But all in all it was a fun day. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.





No comments: