Blog

This is a place for me to post about my life as a stay at home mum living in the UK. An American married to a British man.

I can not post everyday but will post as often as I can.

Hope you enjoy reading.

Our Favourite Books

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mum to five children. I am an American living in the UK. I home-educate the two older ones. The two younger ones are in school, and the baby is still home, so we have both worlds in our house.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Glasgow and...

A few weeks ago C and K went with me to Glasgow for a long weekend. It was a really nice time. Sorry I did not get more pics then these few. 


Waiting on our first train. 


K wanted to write just like Aunty Nome was writing! 


On our way home. tired little lassy. 



Thurs T really enjoyed me going in to help him do some projects. He was making snails and snowman quite the combination! :)  




He loves working on the computer. 

The evenings are cold and dark so some evenings are spend with daddy, playing a game or reading a book. 


Till next time. 

No comments: