Blog

This is a place for me to post about my life as a stay at home mum living in the UK. An American married to a British man.

I can not post everyday but will post as often as I can.

Hope you enjoy reading.

Our Favourite Books

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mum to five children. I am an American living in the UK. I home-educate the two older ones. The two younger ones are in school, and the baby is still home, so we have both worlds in our house.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday 27 August 2012

thought for the day

"The rain drops are falling on my head..." well not literally but that song has been running around in my head all day as rain has been falling and I mean really falling. After a few weeks of gorgeous weather it has turned cold and now it is raining. Last full week before school starts and the weather has reminded us that Autumn (fall) is definitely on its way. That time a year again when you start to think about what things you can do to keep the littles busy on a cold rainy/snowy day....wait a minute this is only August! Its not even cold time of the year....well the weather could have fooled me. :)

No comments: